Privacy- en cookiebeleid
USE OF WEBSITE
When you register for one of our services, we ask you to provide personal details. These are used to be able to carry out the service. The data are safely stored on the secure servers of Mutsaers Textiles.
Communication with you in the form of e-mail messages or other messages you send to us may be saved. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data will again be stored on secured servers of Mutsaers Textiles.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We need your data for your own account. This way you do not have to enter your details every time. In addition, you can always view your previous orders.
- Your details are also important for the delivery of your order. This way we know where your order has to be delivered and we can keep you informed about your order. These data also go to our delivery service, DPD, who will handle them with care.
- To be kept informed of our offers, promotions and news, you can subscribe to our newsletter. These newsletters are prepared on the basis of your data.
- To be able to serve you well you can call and chat with us. Our customer service needs your information to be able to serve you well and improve customer service.
- If you want to give a review, you can choose whether to make your personal information or name visible to other visitors. We stand for honesty and transparency. We therefore welcome your reviews. Not only to improve our website, but also for our visitors so they can make a good choice.
- You can use your social media account, such as Facebook, to indicate that you like an article or promotion. This article will then appear on your social media account to share with your friends. We will not have access to your account.
Through the integration of the plug-in, Facebook receives the information that you have visited our website. If you are logged into your social network, the social network can assign the visit to your social media account. If you do not want a social network to collect data about your visit to our website, you must log out of your social network before visiting our website.
PERSONALISED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
We use your data to provide you with a personalised shopping experience and tailor our products to your interests. We use data from previous orders, your IP address and cookies.